Friday, April 22, 2005

Alter Ego

Alter Ego
I had a lot of fun with this game. You get to relive your life from birth to death. It can take a while to complete the game, but your place will be automatically saved for you to come back to and continue.
As things worked out for me, I graduated from college with a degree in Engineering, but wound up with a job in business, after holding several part-time jobs and long periods of unemployment. It took me awhile to find a stable relationship and did not get married until late-adulthood. Also did not have child until late adult-hood (adopted it, as I'd already begun menopause)... and didn't get to name the child until I had reached old age...lol. Overall, my health through most of my life was not so great, and infact, I was heathier in old-age than I was in youth. My husband died from a fall, and I eventually died in my sleep, our child still a baby.

No comments: